- Supplier identification
- casasusegad.com is a Website owned and operated by ‘Steen Medical Support Services Pvt. Ltd.’ and based at:
Casa Susegad (House No. 589)
Phone: +91 9607 277774
If you need to contact us, please use the details above.
- Casa Susegad is a hotel operated by ‘Steen Medical Support Services Pvt. Ltd.’ at the above address.
- Make a contract with us
- This Website is intended to be accessed or used by users throughout the world but no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Website complies with the regulatory regime of any other country (except for India) from which the pages in this website are accessed.
- When you make an enquiry of us, you are making an offer to buy the services (primarily accommodation) of Casa Susegad. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your enquiry, in which we will confirm the total cost to be paid and any instalments and/or deposit necessary to confirm your booking. We will also give you our Indian banking details and/or credit/debit card merchant details to facilitate the same.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional 3% to cover our processing costs when funds are remitted by credit card or debit card using our merchant provider.
- Once any required instalment and/or deposit has been received and funds have cleared (or our written agreement that a booking can be made without an instalment and/or deposit and/or funds clearing) then, and only then, does a contract exist between us.
- At that point you will have agreed to pay any balance two months before arrival, or as explicitly agreed between us in writing.
- In the unlikely event that accommodation or other services are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your booking, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of facilities or services on this Website are for illustrative purposes only, although we have made our best efforts to reflect the accuracy and relevancy of such images.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by Indian and/or Goan law as applicable.
- How to make an enquiry
- You can use our Website to make an enquiry by selecting the room you wish to book and filling in the relevant booking form and submitting it. if you wish to make a more general enquiry you may use the Contact Form on this site or email us directly on the above email address. If you prefer to make an enquiry by telephone you can do so by calling +91 832 648 3368/9.
- All prices are given in Indian Rupees and are quoted inclusive of all applicable taxes and duties (including but not limited to Goan Luxury Tax at the current rate of 12%).
- Remittances will only be accepted in Indian Rupees whether paid directly into our bank account, into our credit card facilities or in cash (unless by explicit prior agreement).
- You will be required to pay for the deposit and or instalment as agreed in full at the time of accepting our offer of accommodation or services. No contract will exist between us until funds have cleared.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Cancellation and refunds
- Any deposit or instalments up to the value stipulated in our email giving you the booking terms necessary to confirm your booking is/are non-refundable.
- If we have required that you pay the balance at any point prior to arrival, and you fail to do so for no satisfactory reason, then the contract between us will be treated as null and void unless explicitly agreed in writing, and all funds already received by us will be forfeit.
- We advise that prior to booking, all prospective guests should arrange adequate travel insurance to cover any losses caused by you having to cancel a booking within the prescribed timeframes.
- If you are forced to cancel more than two months ahead of your stay at Casa Susegad, and you do so in writing, then any balances due to us after this date will not be chargeable, and any funds transferred to us in excess of the sums due at that time will become due for refund to you.
- If you are forced to cancel within two months of your intended stay, no funds will be due for refund.
- We will not accept any cancellation made by phone – all cancellations must be made by letter or by email.
- We undertake to refund any sums due to you, by the method you paid with, within 14 days of cancellation. Note that we cannot be responsible for any delays caused by third parties.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
- Force Majeure – Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, riot, Act of God, civil commotion, flood, storm, fire, severe adverse weather, or any other natural disaster, critical event or accident beyond the control of Casa Susegad or you.
- If there is a problem with any item of service during your stay, please notify us by email or in writing, providing details of the problem. It will be helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem, if applicable.
- We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights and with understanding, tact and reasonableness. We would expect you to do the same.
- Legal and Liability
- The services sold on this website and at Casa Susegad have been designed to comply with all relevant Indian legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of India.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms of Trade without prior notice.